Thursday 31 January 2013

Meeting Discussions - Miss Georgiou

Meeting Discussions




I think it is important to create a meeting discussions table so that my group could record everything we discussed about each action we anticipated to carry out. This allowed us to be organised so that the information was available if we needed to refer back to it at any point.

I think myself, Daisy and Danniella worked well as a team as we were all aware of what we anticipated from our thriller film. The 3 of us in my group worked together throughout each action we had to complete except creating the group storyboard and writing the opening scene narration. This is because as a group we believed Danneilla would be most successful with creating the group storyboard, as she is more able to complete an artistic task. Whereas we decided that myself and Daisy were more able to successfully write the opening scene narration.


1 comment:

  1. This post demonstrates some understanding of why group meetings are essential to carry out. The table that you have included above also helps to document the meetings and discussions that you and your group carried out.

    ReplyDelete