Saturday 1 December 2012

Individual Storyboard - Miss Georgiou

Individual Storyboard

For my thriller opening scene I had to create my own storyboard of my interpretations of what we anticipated our opening scene to look like. I had to include the aspects of each shot I created, including; shot type, duration, iconography, location, characters, lighting, sound and how the shot would be edited. My storyboard conveys how I have included thriller conventions, such as; low key lighting and fast pace editing. I have incorporated these within my ideas as I believe it would enhance the audiences experiences while watching.

Creating my own individual storyboard allowed me to present the ideas I had regarding our narrative, and therefore I was able to share these with my group members when it came to conjoining our ideas together to create our final group storyboard. I decided to create my own images rather than drawing them because I thought it would give me and my group more of a visual idea of how I pictured our thriller opening scene to look like. Using my own images proved a success as I was able to visualise my interpretation of the opening scene in detail which allowed me to contribute my ideas accurately within my group. 




2 comments:

  1. This post shows a good understanding of how you visualise your narrative to be shown to your audience and this is because you have considered your group narrative well.

    Include a summary to explain why you used images, rather than drawing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made the necessary changes to this post well, which demonstrates your understanding of what an individual storyboard is

    ReplyDelete